or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More infoSize Guide
These Tan boots are made for those little adventurers !
Encourage outdoor play, protect those little feet and watch as little ones will have so much fun in these squeaky boots.
Love the boots but not the Squeak? Simply remove the squeaker valve that is located in the heel of each shoe and store somewhere safe until you want the fun to begin again.
- Leather uppers, fleece linings and leather insoles for comfort and breathability
- Squeaker mechanism to encourage and motivate young walkers
- Designed to Squeak when walking heel to toe plus a great tracking device
- Flexible Non skid rubber soles for traction and stability
- Extra wide toe area for little pudgy growing feet
- Zips to make getting dressed that little easier
- Sizes available for pre-walkers to toddlers (size 3 to size 7) see size guide for more information on choosing the right shoe size
They will be the happiest pair of shoes you will buy - just watch their excitement.
Not sure what size to buy? Check out our size guide below but remember this is only a guide as children grow at their own pace.
We have found the easiest way to determine size is to measure the child’s foot from heel to big toe along the sole of the foot. Please remember to measure both feet as one is normally longer. Add 1-1.5cm extra onto the measurement for growing room.
Of course if the shoe is a surprise gift please use our age guide.
Size 3 to suit 9-12 month olds (sole length 14cm)
Size 4 to suit 9-16 month olds (sole length 14.5cm)
Size 5 to suit 12-18 month olds (sole length 15cm)
Size 6 to suit 18-24 month olds (sole length 15.5cm)
Size 7 to suit 2-3 years old (sole length 16cm)
Still not sure what size you need? Then download our Printable Size Chart to measure your child's feet against our sole sizes.
If you purchase the wrong size? We are happy to replace them for you. Just return the original pair in an unused condition and we will send you a replacement pair for the cost of the postage.
And remember, if you are unsure, it is always better to buy a size larger to let feet grow into the shoe.